Sunday, February 17, 2013

About Me

As'salamu alakum this is the Islamic greeting that one Muslim say to another and I say it to you with love for you my Muslim bothers and sisters or the converts that are thinking :D and HELLO my names Najma. I am a Muslim. I am a girl and no I am not a terrorist. Thank you very much :D I'm a regular teenage grew up in North America and have been living here for most of my life. I'm not those type of people that call themselves American Muslim because to be honest I'm not an American Muslim I am a Muslim that just so happens to be American  I find it very weird how people will call themselves an American before they call them selves a Muslim ? seeing that you were born Muslim first not american I see no point pleasing others I live for one reason and that reason is to please Allah and Allah alone not his creations. Now i shall tell you why i start this blog and it is for this reason and this reason only to help those how are lost or those in search of the true meaning of Islam and to talk about topics like the troubles Muslim men and women face on a day to day basis that live in america or any non Muslim country brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment